I was given the X-Bet magnets to review, and I am super addicted to them. These magnets are made of ceramic pucks. Ceramic magnets are widely accepted for their corrosion and demagnetization resistance. The X-Bet magnets are perfect for crafting or other small magnetic projects. They are strong enough to hold most of my supplies. I have a metal wipe board in my office and hate all the useless premade magnets that I have found so far in the stores. A few of the more useful office tools are my letter opener (surprisingly my favorite), wipe board eraser and wipe board spray. I may have to add a magnet to a pen/paper pad next!
I have also started putting these magnets on some tools in my workshop that I like to keep handy and the magnets won’t get in the way of the function. What would you glue to magnets?
Pick some up at Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01BX1MC6Y
From the X-Bet purchase page:
- ECONOMICAL. LEAST EXP
- ENSIVE MATERIAL compared to alnico and rare earth magnets
- POWER FORCE – 2800 Gauss, Grade 5
- HIGHLY STABILITY UNDER DIFFICULT ENVIRONMENT CONDITIONS with no need for a coating to protect the magnet
- DURABILITY – ceramic magnets have high resistance to demagnetization, corrosion & oxidation
- 30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If there is a problem, we’ll refund every penny (or replace it)
Would you like to know more about ceramic Magnets, here is a great post: https://www.adamsmagnetic.com/ceramic/what-are-ceramic-magnets-and-how-are-they-made